Fashion Faux No-No
Just because you saw a piece on Mischa Barton does not mean that it is meant for you. Listed below are the fashion no's which should be avoided at any cost:
* Following trends is most probably one of the biggest fashion no-no's one can possibly commit. Copying what someone else is wearing means that you're not showing any personality or style through your choice of clothes.
* Double denim. This is a tricky one because it is difficult not to look like one piece of heavy fabric. A piece of clothing muct break it up. Example, a denim waistcoat worn with a cotton top and a pair of jeans. The two denims must also be different shades.
* If you bend over and you can see your underwear, it is too short.
* Try not to wear top to toe of the same label. People may mistake you for a mannequin.
* Never wear anything with a stain on it. Dirty never goes with Christian Louboutin pumps and a mimco clutch.
* If you're wearing a shirt or dress which doesn't have normal straps make sure you wear your bra accordingly. If you wanted everyone to see your bra, then you wouldn't be wearing a top.